Harvest Midtown hits Sunday, Oct. 4 from 1pm to 5pm (that’s tomorrow as of this writing). The event will be hosted at the Georgian Terrace in Midtown and runs from 1pm to 5pm. This fall festival features a lot of food, wine, and entertainment from around the city.
If ya’ll are looking for full on details, check out Harvest Midtown’s website. In the meantime, here’s a little summary of what to expect in the food & wine department.
Winemaker Mark Davidson will be hosting mini seminars on organic bio demonic wines. They run once an hour on the 30s. If you get a sip of something you like, head over to the Barrelman Wine & Cheese Booth to score some grape juiz.
Meanwhile, there will be food tastings from a number of nearby restaurants. According to the HM Website, you’ll be able to score some grub from ENO, Chow Baby, Muss & Turner’s, Holy Taco, The Melting Pot, The Sun Dial, Spice Market, Rosa Mexicano, Livingston, Baraonda, Pacci, Pura Vida, The Oceanaire, Nickiemoto’s, Noni’s Deli, Dolce, Geisha House, Flat Creek Lodge, and Ri Ra Irish Pub. If you’re interested in going, you have a couple of ticket options. General admission tix will run you $55 while VIP cost $85. You can save $10 if you purchase tickets before tomorrow. You can do that online. Last but not least, the event is a fundraiser for Camp Twin Lakes. Details on the tickets after the jump!
Sunday, October 4, 2009 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
659 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
General Admission Tickets:
$55 / $45 in advance
- Variety of over 250 wines for tasting — all wines featured at Harvest Midtown are available for sale at Barrelman Wine and Cheese Shop during the event
- Food tastings from 20 area restaurants
- Emerging Artist Show and Market presented by 17th Street Art Fair
- Silent Auction benefiting Camp Twin Lakes
- Live music performance by Reggie Hines and Rio Negro
- Fall Fashion Shows
- Organic Farmer’s Market put on by local organic and non-organic farmers
- Self-sustaining, Organic and Biodynamic Vintners Market put on by vintners from around the world
$85 / $5 in advance
All of the above, plus:
- Reserved space in the Livingston Bar area
- Featuring organic cocktails, ultra-premium wines and Champagne!
- Live sounds by Reggie Hines
- Reserve Level pours by Quality Wine & Spirits, Avant Partir and Empire Distributors
- Passed hors d’oeuvres by Livingston
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating on terraces