The photo above comes courtesy of Hector Santiago’s newest endeavor … Super Pan, a Latino Sandwich Shop. (I nabbed it off the Super Pan website). I luckily stumbled upon this sandwich shop just the other day but stupidly forgot to update y’all on the details. Sorry! Buddha Fail! Anyway, I’ll give y’all a recap just as soon as I can scrap together a food finds post on my experience… but for now … here are the goods:
- It’s a Latin influenced sandwich shop
- It’s located in Poncey-Highlands underneath Pura Vida and their herb garden!
- It’s open T-F from 11:30-2pm
- There are a couple of less expensive options, but get ready to spend about $10 or more on a sandwich.
- The shop relies heavily on local farms for sourcing.
- They have a facebook page.