* In case you have joined me under said rock, you’ve probably heard about Eater’s big announcement. In case you haven’t heard: the online food news outlet launched their Atlanta outpost yesterday. To head up their Atlanta division, Eater secured the services of Jennifer Zyman, aka The Blissful Glutton. Zyman, who we learned has a stake in multiple Johnny Rockets, is well known for her work as a restaurant critic over at Creative Loafing. Fear not avid fans, Zyman confirmed that she will still produce some content for CL, just not at her past rate.
[via Eater Atlanta]
* Speaking of CL, Cliff Bostock just posted his early look of the newly launched No. 246. The Italian inspired Decatur eatery is the brainchild of Ford Fry and Drew Belline and has gotten a ton of buzz to date. The weight of said rock has kept me from recapping my visit, but I’ll get to it soon I promise.
[via Creative Loafing]
- My friend in food (and in general for that matter) Savory Exposure put up a ton of killer shots. (link)
- The Time For Good Food blog posted a recap (also with awesome pics) and the bonus of a tomato sandwich recipe (link)
- Blogger Adventurous Tastes went with the “Things I have Learned” format. [link]
* Taka-san announced via his Sushi & Passion blog that he has added shoyu ramen to the lineup at his Buckhead sushi bar/Japanese restaurant. In the event that you have not seen his blog before, it’s actually quite entertaining and dare I say hilarious. [link]