Finding Black Friday retail deals isn’t difficult. In fact, it’s often difficult to simply weed through the endless amount of craptastic options. However, if you happen to be more focused on what kind of Black Friday restaurant deals are available, you’re in luck because there are a few. Fortunately, none of them require you to get out at the break of dawn. Anyway, I dug around the internet and here’s what I turned up!
Deals Worth Mentioning
Perrine’s Wine Shop in Westside
Friday only, Perrine’s is offering 15% off any purchase of 12 or more bottles. It doesn’t include anything already on sale or bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau and you can’t combine it with gift certificates, special orders, or candles.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
On Black Friday, if you buy one steak entrée then you get one petite filet. Basically, it’s one free petite per table of four or less people and two free petite filets for parties of five or more people. You have to ask for this one and you can’t combine it with other offers, yada yada.
Super simple here … get $25 gift certificates for just $2. Visit the special website, find your coupon .. enter the promo code SAVE at checkout and then hit apply.
Seattle’s Best Coffee
Basically, you can get Seattle’s Best Coffee (which is still Starbucks folks) shipped free if you go to their facebook page and fill out the form that’s there. It’s gonna take a bit for the coffee to get to you – but hey – it’s free.
- Ikea in Midtown is offering a free kid’s meal all weekend. It’s just $2.49 anyway, so no big deal – but again – if you’re in the shopping mood, grab some meatballs for your kids.
- Meehan’s Public House in Vinings is in the midst of a Turkey Tailgate thing. There aren’t a lot of details as to what you actually get – but apparently, there’s some sort of deal going on. Call them at 770-433-1920 to see what’s what.
- RA Sushi in Midtown is offering a handful of happy hour deals from 11am until 7pm. Some of their cocktails are available for $2 to $7 and then there all sorts of food deals. Is the food good? Meh .. but it’s a deal none the less.
- Shula’s 347 Grill in Buckhead is offering 25% off all dining. It’s located in the Marriott Buckhead which is right across from Lenox Mall. I’d be scared as hell to fight the traffic just to grab the discount … but if you’re doing that already … you might as well take advantage. Here’s the website.
- The Wrecking Bar Brewpub in Little Five Points has a special black IPA on tap starting at 2pm. It doesn’t appear to be offered at a special price, but it’s something special.
If you know of any more deals, please add them in the comments section!